1. W&E Health Institute is the best thing since sliced bread! I am so glad I googled and found Yingjuan (Selina) Liang! Selina is very nice and pleasant, which is a plus when someone who will be placing pins into your skin. Let me start by telling you my story. I’ve had chronic back pain for the last 31 years. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia almost 10 years ago and Skin Lupus where I suffer from some of the same symptoms as the Systemic Lupus for over 10 years. Just within the past year I’ve been diagnosed with Sarcoiliitis (inflammation between the hip joints).
Fast forwarding to when I had my first acupuncture appointment with Selina. I had been in a great deal of pain in my lower back, upper back and up and down my spine. I also experience a lot of pain in my arms and legs from my fibromyalgia. Selina began my assessing me and explaining everything that was going on with my body. She used the Five-Element Acupuncture treatment on me and explained in detail each step. It been 4-5 weeks receiving acupuncture and cupping treatments and on a scale of 1-10, my pain level has decreased from a 8 or 9 down to a 5. I previously had difficulties walking 4 houses down from my home, now I’m able to walk around my block 4 times. I am so excited that I can now exercise by walking. My chronic migraines, neck, back, constipation, fatigue weight loss and acid reflux has decreased and is much better.
I am a true believer in the holistic approach way of natural healing. I have started taking herbal tea pills over the past week that has started to increase my energy level. I will continue going to Selina. A bonus for me is takes my health insurance, but if she didn’t I would still have her treating me. I really appreciate all of the help she’s done for me physically, as well as, mentally and socially.
Shalonda Campbell （Google review）
2. Exceptional and professional! Selina really takes the time to get to know and understand her patients needs. Being a woman in my mid 40’s I was having a very difficult time with PMS symptoms and extreme fatigue. After trying so many things that were not working I was referred by a friend to try acupuncture. It has been life changing and has helped me regain control and balance of my life!! Would highly recommend the W&E Health Institute!
Crystal Rowe （Google review）
3. Yingjuan (Selina) Liang is one of the kindest and most caring people I’ve ever met.💜 I’ve been seeing her for acupuncture, and just added TuiNa massage. This isn’t like any ole massage you’ve ever had; it isn’t just rubbing sore muscles! TuiNa uses acupressure points and an understanding of qi to help improve blood flow and body function as well as ease tension and pain. Yingjuan is so gifted that she can touch a spot very gently on either side of my neck, for example, and know exactly where and which side is tender and sore. It was incredible how she found all the trigger points without me even telling her, and then released tension that’s been there literally for YEARS. It was the best massage of my entire life, and I’ve had many, all of which only lasted a day or two before I was tensed back up. Her TuiNa massage reduces my pain and tension to a level I don’t remember since I was a kid.
I’m 37, and I’ve had chronic migraines and since childhood, as well as being diagnosed with fibromyalgia, having insomnia, anxiety and depression. Believe me when I say I have tried everything to feel better. Yingjuan helps heal not only your body, but your mind and spirit. I’m so grateful to have found her, and now I’m bringing all my family and friends too! If you have any doubts about trying acupuncture or TuiNa, please give Yingjuan a try. She will put you at ease… and give you hope!
Anna Yancey （Google review）
4. YingJuan is a blessing to me and has helped me better my health more then I ever thought possible. I went to see her because I have chronic migraines that plague me daily. My quality of life was suffering immensely, prescription medicine was no longer helping and I was desperate for help.
YingJuan made me feel so comfortable and cared for, she listened intently to me and showed me such sincere sympathy. She invests so much time and energy into her patients. YingJuan’s excitement and knowledge to help, ignited in me renewed hope that I had lost.
Once, I texted her after hours when I was experiencing a migraine. She immediately called and walked me through techniques that would relieve my pain. YingJuan then proceeded to text me detailed pictures of the pressure points and more instruction. With her help I was able to get through the migraine and with no prescription medicine, it was amazing! I received a text during the weekend to ask how I was doing, YingJuan goes over and beyond my expectations!
My daily headaches have ceased and my migraines are significantly less, with continued treatment they may cease as well! This journey of acupuncture with YingJuan has been well worth it, I encourage everyone to try it!
Tara Seiber （Google review）
5. I came in as more of a complex case of issues dealing with extreme sweating at night in my sleep, low energy, massive stress and an overall rotten mood. Also had really bad pelvis and hip discomfort and physical fatigue for years. About a month into treatment the night sweat that I have been dealing with for 3 years finally started to diminish. 2 months into treatment the sweating was completely gone and my mood improved. I was treated to address issues with my heart, kidneys and liver resulting from many years of taking medications that eventually took its toll on my organs. Acupuncture has helped heal my organs from all the damage done over the years but I still had physical discomfort and low energy.
Today in just one session I was relieved of almost all physical discomfort in my lower back, hips and pelvis area that medications and also chiropractic care have not been able to fix. I can finally rotate my hips and sit up strait without fatigue. First time in over 3 years being able to do that.
Selina is the most passionate doctor I have ever met. She cares about her patients deeply and really understands the issues her patients are dealing with. Amazes me how acupuncture can help with everything from emotional trauma to cleansing internal organs to relief of physical pain. A+ all the way.
Remann Hall （Google review）
6. Acupuncture treatments have changed my life for the better! I’m so glad I started seeing Selina. From the quality of my sleep to every day energy, regular bathroom habits and overall de-stressing, I feel better than ever. I never expected such a change when I started seeing Selina as a supplement to IVF treatment! Wonderful place, wonderful people. She really cares about your mental, emotional and physical health.
Monique Bailey （Google review）
7. I absolutely love this place. Yingjuan and her family are some of the most kind genuine people I’ve known. She really does care and wants to help everyone she can. My wife and I started going here and we are so thankful we did. The treatments really do help. I wish I had discovered this awesome lady sooner.
Michael Yancey （Google review）
8. Kind, caring and knowledgeable. I've had several visits and come away feeling better each time. Feeling better as in calm, relaxed, positive, aches and pains gone.
Helen Davis（Google review)
9. I have been looking for someone with the expertise that Yingjuan Liang has to offer for a very long time. I suffer from a number of serious alignments and the conventional medical approach has never made a difference. The very first thing Yingjuan Liang did during my first visit was to access me as a person and this she cross referenced against a very extensive patient form she has her patients fill out. My first visit was very complete. She listens, is knowledgeable, is kind, is patient, has genuine interest and is not in a hurry to get you in and out of her office. Her office is easy to get to, quiet and very clean. Her credentials are important and I also like she has been raised by TCM parents and practitioners that have passed on their interest and motivation to be of service to others. Most importantly, her treatment has already made a difference in my life. My pain is under control, almost nil. My energy has increased, I am sleeping better, feeling more harmonious and happier. I intend to continue as her patient on a regular basis as a primary source of medical treatment. I would recommend Yingjuan Liang’s medical services to anyone that is looking to make substantial changes in their life that will improve their health and well being. Her business card reads: with a caring heart and healing hands and that is true! Namaste 🙏🏽
Haydee Ruiz（Google review）
10. Yingjuan Liang (Selina) is an amazing and innovative acupuncturist and I highly recommend her. She is very professional and after an initial consult, she proceeds with the treatment. She willing explains what she is doing and the root cause of your problems. She can include cupping (a traditional Chinese therapy), which is amazing. I have had a left shoulder pain for the last 8 years. It would wake me up from a sleep every 2 hours and caused constant pain. My first acupuncture session caused immediate relief and I was finally able to sleep pain free. I am retired and a veteran with very bad eating habits. I also have type 2 diabetes. Selina is also treating this and gradually getting me to change to a healthy diet. Diet is a work in progress. Yingjuan Liang is a kind and compassionate care giver and has a wonderful sense of humor. She truly cares about all her patients. She is also on the Veteran’s Administration’s Acupuncturists Treatment List.
Jan Simpson（Google review）
11. Selina is a kind and compassionate practitioner. We spoke over the phone and I briefly explained my issues. I was currently having pain in both legs, lower back pain, menopausal issues. When I had my first consultation we went into more detail about the issues that I was having. I wasn't expecting to start my acupuncture session the same day, however Selina assured me she could help me if I followed my treatment plan. Let just say after that first treatment my legs felt a whole lot better than when I walked into her clinic. True to her word I slowly regained my mobility, I have more energy, my anxiety and anger were lessened each time. Thank you Selina for being who you are, and taking the time to help me gain my life back. You have a healing touch.
Aimee Gates （Google review）
12. I was diagnosed with Alpha- Gal last October. After doing much research to find relieve in any way I saw on different Face Book pages that Acupuncture and SAAT treatment has helped. So I looked it up. Selina is treating me for that as well as other issues that I have. I have been going to W&E Health for the last 5 months and I am Very Very Happy. My overall health is so much Better. I did not realize how Bad I had been feeling until only after a few visits. I have continued to see Selina for my overall health. I fell that I am rejuvenated after our session. I would highly recommend her Institute if you are looking for any relief.
Lynn Whitehorn （Google review）
13. I highly recommend Selena. There was an in depth consultation. She really gets to know her clients and what is wrong with them. I felt so much better after my first session. She really helped my period pain. Please book you an appointment. You won't be disappointed.
Darlon Wakefield （Google review）
14. I came in with a lot of neck and shoulder pain today, I feel so much better after Yingjuan Laing treated me. Thank you so much!
Gail Brown （Google review）
15. This was a great experience. I was excited to try it and Selena was fabulous. Everyone who is apprehensive about acupuncture, try is Lord have mercy!! She knew where to put the needles and ps…. It did not hurt one bit. Well done , I feel like a pro now. One down and more to go.
Markus Stephens （Google review）
16. Yingjuan (Selina) is absolutely wonderful. I found her through my insurance, and I'm so glad I did. She took a detailed history, asked thoughtful and compassionate questions, listened to all of my concerns, and genuinely made me feel heard. The treatment left me feeling relaxed, at peace, and my lifetime of pain was already vastly improved in the first visit! She offered me a water or snack, had peaceful music playing, and her clinic is spotlessly clean. Please do not hesitate to give her, and acupuncture, a try!
Anna Davis （Google review）
17. I was suffering from Mastitis when I came to Dr. Liang’s acupuncture clinic. I had a fever and also a painful infected breast tissue, where I could clearly feel the breast lumps on the right side.
After the first time’s treatment, then following by a good rest, my temperature went back to normal. The Brest lumps shrank a lot. The pain was relieved obviously. After another two follow up treatments, the lumps finally disappeared and I feel no pain anymore!
Dr. Liang is a professional and caring doctor! She is very thoughtful and gentle! I will definitely recommend her clinic to everyone who needs an acupuncture or Chinese medicine!
Shangmiao Liu （Google review）
18. I am now a believer. The best decision I could have made. Selina is very caring and knowledgeable. She is an expert, she handled me with care and concern. She did consultations every visit. I will definitely continue treatment. I urge everyone to include acupuncture into their wellness.
Cyia Hill （Google review）
19. I must confess that I was a skeptic, but after several recommendations and desperate for relief I decided to give acupuncture a try. I have fought arthritis-related pain for several years. The acupuncture and other services have significantly improved my daily routine to the point that I feel like I have my life back again! Would highly recommend to give it a try for a few weeks even if you have serious doubts – one of the best decisions I have made.
Scott Barnes （Google review）
20. I have been going here for 5 weeks now, and I have noticed a remarkable improvement in my overall health and wellbeing. I had major insomnia, and I started sleeping more peacefully and deeply after just one treatment. Selina also offers cupping, a traditional Chinese therapy. Pain in my lower back has improved dramatically. I highly recommend W&E Health Institute. This is one of the only clinics in the entire region that offers a truly holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Highly recommended!
Richard T （Google review）
21. My treatments have been very beneficial in muscle recovery and relaxation. As an avid rock climber, I have found that acupuncture and cupping therapy have greatly decreased my recovery time. Selina is very patient while getting to know you and tailoring treatment specifically to your needs. I highly recommend W&E Health Institute
Neil E Jugan （Google review）
22. It was a new experience so I was nervous at first but I quickly relaxed. Yingjuan is very nice and gentle with her treatments. The treatments work well, my face is definitely a lot more clear of acne! Everything is super relaxing from the massages to the calming background music playing.
Emma Kerr （Google review）
23. I went to Yingjuan for help after bilateral ACL reconstruction. She not only helped my knee pain, but she also helped me to feel more energized and stress free. She treats the whole body not just one area. I leave her office feeling refreshed and more balanced. She is very kind and caring and makes sure her patients feel comfortable. She takes the time to get to know you and can pinpoint areas that she can help. I look forward to each treatment knowing that I’ll feel amazing afterwards.
Meredith Berry （Google review）
24. Unlike most doctors who focus solely on treating patients’ physical issues, Yingjuan Liang of W&E Health Institute takes time to know her patients through her probing questions. With her compassion and caring kindness, it felt more like chatting between two good friends. You can clearly tell she truly cares, and wholeheartedly treats patients’ body, mind, and spirit holistically.On my first visit, I was mesmerized with awe by her expertise on the Rules of Five Elements, finding the root cause of pain and ailment. I was happily surprised that the acupuncture needles inserted by her gentle and soft hands were not painful and scary at all. With the needles on my back, she quickly diagnosed my issues and explained to me in layman’s term and with such confidence. And, later, with all the needles on my forehead, stomach, hands, and legs doing their wonders, along with the soft and tranquil music, I was so relaxed that I dozed off in a wonderful and heavenly place, feeling light, joy, pain free and carefree.On my second visit, I had enjoyed my first ever experience of cupping therapy treatment. Olympic champion swimmer Michael Phelps had famously made Cupping Therapy well-known to Westerners. With the application of heated cups, cupping employs suction / negative energy created on the skin at the back to release toxin, ease muscle tension and blood stagnation. After applying special oil on my back, Dr. Liang skillfully placed three heated cups on my back near my shoulder. Then she quickly and skillfully glided the cups one at a time, along my spine and back just like moving chess pieces. I felt wonderful knowing the toxins in my body had been released and soreness in my muscles after a tennis match had been healed. I felt privileged to be among the ranks of Michael Phelps who had the experience of Cupping Healing Therapy.Overall, I am so excited and grateful that Dr. Yingjuan Liang can use her knowledge, expertise, healing hands, and caring heart to alleviate pain, ailment, and suffering, improve health, wellness, and quality of lives for her patients through acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping, tui na, gua sha and moxibustion. I can’t wait for my future treatments.
Wang-Ying Glasgow （Google review）
25. On last Christmas day, I developed Mastitis while breastfeeding my four-month-old baby. My ducts became blocked, and milk stopped flowing well. I suffered from severe breast pain, fever, and chills. I felt so helpless since it was during the holiday season. Also, it was a Friday, and thus I had to wait at least three days to call my OB to treat my illness. Then I called Yingjuan for help. She did not hesitate at all to come to help! She gave me acupuncture treatments, which worked like a miracle!!! The pain was relieved, and my breast began to produce milk the first day she treated me! She gave me a total of three treatments on three consecutive days. After the second treatment, I felt I was 80% recovered. And I felt everything came back to normal after the third treatment. I was a little nervous about acupuncture since I had never tried it before. However, I found that it was almost painless. I would say it was much better than to see a dentist. I felt so grateful for Yingjuan. She is professional and warm-hearted! I would highly recommend anyone to try Yingjuan‘s wonderful treatment.
Shanshan Guo （Google review）
26. Yingjuan has a warm heart and healing hands. I had been suffering from PMS for years with cramps, headache and vertigo. A friend recommended me to try Yingjuan’s acupuncture. She impressed me on the first appointment. Her room was spotless clean with calming music. She was able to stimulate my acupoints without hurting me. I got instant relief right after the appointment. What’s more my PMS was gone after three treatments. Now I go to her office on regular basis. I’m glad to find a acupuncture home with Yingjuan.
H. Jia （Google review）
27. Exemplary experience with very caring and knowledgeable holistic practitioner. Highly recommend W&E Health Institute.
Sharon Greenwald （Google review）
28. Yingjuan was personable and kind since our very first encounter. She took the time to ask for relevant information about my health status and she was very perceptive of my emotional status during her treatments. At the time of our first treatment, I felt physically, spiritually and emotionally drowned suffering from allergies and a myriad of physical symptoms I’ll couldn’t understand, neither the primary physician could diagnose.
I receive Yingjuan’s treatments every week for a period of 2 to 3 months. Her precision in identifying and treating my symptoms was unparallel. I will always remember her words: “ I want to help you” as I was trying to understand why I was so much out of balance. Every week I looked forward to her treatments, as it was the only therapy that helped me going. At the end of May 2019 as I continue to advocate for myself. I was diagnosed with Renal Cell Carcinoma and soon after that had a radical right nephrectomy.
I must say that Yingjuan is one of my earth angels. When I was desperate and tired and confused, she always found a way for healing. I always came out energized and positive. Her dedication and passion for healing and helping is unique. It made a difference in my life and it sustained me during a very difficult time.
Yingjuan is bright yet humble and kind. I am certain that she will touch and heal many souls and lives during her practice as she is perceptive and sensitive to her fellowmen.
She will forever be present in my heart and mind as she encouraged my spirit to go on with her peaceful healing ability.
Yingjuan, you will make a difference for those that might feel hopeless and helpless. May you be greatly blessed always!
29. After having a surgical procedure– removal of the gallbladder- I began to experience partial loss of feeling in my legs. This loss of feeling started mid-thigh down to ankles. I could not walk at all without the help of a walker or human. I could not get to my own restroom by myself! (15 to 20 steps from foot of bed to restroom). All of my independence as a person was taken away from me because of a simple surgical procedure and the slip of a scalpel. I as a strong person felt broken. Always independent, strong, and proud- now I was broken. Angel Liang came to me and suggested a possible solution. Acupuncture!!! After several treatments with her- well after the second treatment I began to feel my legs again!!! (The first one session I cried and walked out only because of my own fear.) I began to realize that her confidence in the treatment was real and I believed that she could and would help me walk on my own again!!! And she did just that. Her treatments gave me my life back… Not only do I have feelings in my legs- I can walk without any assistance. I can drive again. I can do the simplest of tasks on my own legs with no help. I recently drove to Naples, Florida (alone) to visit my mother and son. Because of her treatment- I have my life back again. Because of her treatment- I can be Angel again!!! The strong, proud person that I remember before I was “broken”!!! I will always be grateful to her for what she has done for me. There is no amount of words that can be written or spoken to express the joy and love I feel in my heart for what she has done for me- because of her treatments.
30. Yingjuan has been my acupuncturist in the clinic at the Academy tor Five Element Acupuncture for about a year, starting in 2018. I was so thrilled to be paired with her from the beginning because she seemed very skilled and comfortable in the role of practitioner. Yingjuan always paid close attention to my condition and comfort. She made sure I was comfortable and was very thoughtful in her diagnosis. I had symptoms in the stomach for a multitude of digestive issues that had gone on a long time. She prescribed me with 'Xiao Yao San' known in English as "Free and Easy Wanderer'' which is a formula that supports the Liver to help the Spleen. This helped me so much. I enjoyed taking her specially made granular formula more than the remade one my acupuncturist back home gave me. Another issue I had was food stagnation which happens periodically when I have been over studying, etc. Yingjuan provided to me a formula called ' Bao He Wan' which helps as a supplement on occasion. I am so glad that she gave me something to take when I need additional support. Because I am across the country from her it means I can't see her regularly- she made it really easy for me to get me the help I need from even a far distance. Last, I came in thinking I had symptoms tor indigestion and Ying Juan told me she thought that what I had sounded more like a bladder infection. She gave me a formula which I cannot recall but I took the entire supply. It turned out that I did intact have a bladder issue and that the supplement formula she prescribed was helping to clear the heat out of my urinary tract. I felt so much better after. Now I am paying more attention to that issue. The formula I was told, works like an antibiotic, except more natural. I am so glad that I got paired with such a knowledgeable and thoughtful practitioner. As far as her treatments in the clinic she was very gentle with her needling technique. I appreciate that because my skin is very sensitive, and I am overcoming fear of needles. The points she would use often were on the wrist; (*as I am a massage therapist do not need any issues with my wrists). She thoughtfully selected points with a strong spirit and complemented my CF well. She went above and beyond after treatments to follow up and make sure I was still doing well. I also feel it is worth mentioning that for someone with English as a second language it was not a barrier for treatment for us. She was warm, understanding and nurturing. I appreciate all she did for me and all she will do for patients to come. I can tell she has a strong passion to this medicine and will be an excellent doctor.
Stephanie A P.
31. I called Yingjuan “jie jie”, which means “older sister” in Chinese despite her being a few years younger. In many ways, she embodies the care, wisdom, strength, understanding and good-heartedness that I associate with older sisters. I came to my first appointment jittering from several sleepless nights caused by obsessive thinking about my behavior after serving as an angry doormat. She offered a warm, safe and non-judgmental space to let out the avalanche of feelings that I had been holding in due to an unhealthy/unbalanced living situation. I left that day feeling deeply understood and much more comfortable in my own skin. Within another day or two, I was able to finally see a course of action that felt appropriate – one that preserved my dignity without demanding that I be “in the right.” As someone who tends to be quite self-critical, I appreciated her style of compassion, which was neither saccharine nor enabling. Yingjuan’s no-nonsense focus on supporting and empowering the best aspects of ourselves is the gift that she provides at every treatment. She has an amazing ability to transform and remove the blockages that keep us stuck in self-defeating thought patterns. She is able to acknowledge these tendencies, without turning them into ugly monsters. I highly recommend Yingjuan to anyone who is open to real change in their lives and tired of being in a rut. She does not mess around; nor does she waste any time.
32. I came to Yingjuan Liang seeking help with anxiety, stress, depression, insomnia, low energy, lack of appetite, and bodily tension, all related to post traumatic stress. At our very first meeting, Yingjuan told me that she would treat me not just with her needles, but with her whole heart. This proved to be completely true. I was continually moved by her unparalleled care, compassion, and kindness. Her treatments completely changed my state of being. I experienced seemingly immovable knots come undone, both in my body and spirit. Tensions melted, my sleep improved, energy and appetite increased, and my anxiety and depression subsided. There are no words to capture the gratitude I feel for her. Yingjuan's warmth and skilled healing cannot be praised or recommended highly enough.
33. My initial appointment as a first-time experiencing acupuncture with Yingjuan started in April 2019 and continue end in June 2019 for a total 10 visits and 9 acupuncture treatments. Several treatments received by Yingjuan were not limited to acupuncture but also, cupping and moxa. I can always say that I received a personal dedicate care in which made me feel confident and relax during treatments. Today my lower back pain has almost gone away, which showed the effectiveness of Yingjuan's treatment and vast knowledge in ancient Chinese Medicine, making me a believer.
34. Yingjuan Liang is a very professional and thorough acupuncturist. She stays in contact after treatment as well as being aware of my needs during the treatment. My pain has decreased through the sessions, and my energy level seems to be increasing. I will highly recommend that people should use her as a therapist, and I recommend Five Elements.
Copyright © 2021 W&E Health Institute - All Rights Reserved.